Friday, January 5, 2007

this is me

CAMERON:

i am blessed by my husband
i plan my week around tv shows
i like spinach & okra & asparagus & everything else green
i eat to much and exercise too little, but i'm working on it
i am terrified of global warming
i enjoy reading
i would rather sit at home and watch movies than go to a party
i sniff a lot
i love pictures
i always take really crazy back roads to anywhere i'm going
one of my biggest life goals is to be a mom - and a good one
i miss people when they aren't around very much, but i never show them the right way when they are around
i get mad about stupid stuff, but only when it comes to certain people
there are a lot of things about myself that i hate
i hate my nose & my chin (my profile, if you will)
i love my eyes
i love doing laundry
i think Friends is the greatest tv show ever made
johnny cash is my hero
i have a hard time keeping my mouth shut when i feel strongly about something
i love Jesus
i think our generation is on its way to being the catalyst for negative change in the world
i think we can do something about that
i see bigotry in the world both in the way "Christians" treat other people and the way other people treat Christians
i like pancakes
i listen to every different kind of music
i am always willing to listen
i do care about you
i am happy and sad and excited and apathetic and nostalgic and misunderstood most of the time
i still think life is beautiful.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails