Tuesday, January 16, 2007

i laughed a lot today

I believe we all have a little 13 year old boy that lives inside of us.

Clean words that sound dirty (this is what I did today as I worked):

minstrel
sternum
rectify
I'm coming!
mail professional
hard
cocky
seamen
down under
masticate
farse
pianist
pus
hard drive
floppy disk
tube snake
tube sock
wenus

Then Josh found this: Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And Erin said this: "You know that grocery store called Pubix?"

And Erin also said that when she was in 7th grade, she had to write down all the states and instead of Virginia, she wrote Vagina and her teacher thought she was a perv.

Awesome.

Yes we all work in an office setting surrounded by adults. And I'm probably supposed to be an adult. Didn't work out for me today...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah we also had a good laugh when erins belt swung around and hit her in the butt and she thought it was me getting frisky.

janine said...

more words:
panties
moist
skank and hoe.

oh wait... those last two really are dirty. hollerrrrrrrr

Emily said...

fun without me :(

janine said...

two more words

coonie
peter

Related Posts with Thumbnails