Wednesday, January 24, 2007

some quizzes if you're bored

Your Life Is Worth...

$763,500


I wonder if that's good or bad...



You Are a Life Blogger!

Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary.
If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.




You've Experienced 60% of Life

You have a good deal of life experience, about as much as someone in their late 20s.
You've seen and done enough to be quite wise, but you still have a lot of life to look forward to.





You Are 40% Normal

While some of your behavior is quite normal...
Other things you do are downright strange
You've got a little of your freak going on
But you mostly keep your weirdness to yourself



Your Linguistic Profile:
65% General American English
20% Dixie
10% Yankee
0% Midwestern
0% Upper Midwestern




I would have more but I have to go to bed.

Goodnight.

4 comments:

Peter Brackney said...

Interesting, we're about the same - but I took 5% of your Dixie and made it Upper Midwestern.

65% General American English
15% Dixie
10% Yankee
5% Upper Midwestern
0% Midwestern

Peter Brackney said...

another blog you might like...share this with emily...
http://freeitunessongs.blogspot.com/

Each week, you can download a few free songs/videos on iTunes. Sometimes, there is good stuff. Check it out.

Emily said...

Thanks Peter!
Cameron I am not a life blogger- just for entertainment!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I did all of your quizzes. Yes, I'm a dork!

I'm worth $728,500 (obviously not as valued as you)
I'm a pundit blogger (I guess I can be insightful)
I've experienced 68% of life.
I'm 60% normal (I don't know how true that really is)
And I'm 75% Gen. American English with 20% Dixie (That doesn't add up to 100%..hmmmm)

Related Posts with Thumbnails