Tuesday, January 30, 2007

the future

I want to make a difference, I want to be able to help someone at some point. I want to be able to lead someone away from bad decisions that I have made. I want to be someone to be looked up to and respected, to be admired. I don't want to require a disclaimer. "Here she is, but let me warn you, she does this to people she loves..." I want to make a difference in someone's life. In anyone's life who I come in contact with. I want people to be better for having known me. I want to be able to respect and admire myself, to be someone worth loving.

But sometimes I wonder...
if I've said or done the wrong thing too many times



to be usable.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is where my heart is tonight.






anyone else ever been there? if you have, don't feel alone tonight.



And I'm sorry. To all the people who need to hear it from me. There are quite a few of you.



2 comments:

janine said...

it doesn't matter how many times you have said the wrong thing, because in this life it's not about doing something right to cancel out the wrongs. it doesn't work that way. and you can never do enough wrongs to make your goods wrong, or not good enough.

the good stuff always shines brighter.

and maybe you should know that you have made a difference in my life, you have helped me out at not just one point but many, you have helped me through poor decisions i have made. i look up to you and respect you and admire you.

and you know what.
that is all that matters to me.
in my eyes... one good cancels out 400 million bad.
(but it really doesn't work that way... because they still arent on a cancelling system...)

i love you cammie. haha.

cammie sounds like some 54 year old waitress who has smoked 3 packs a day since she was 13 and knows every customer that comes through the door of waffle house.

Emily said...

“You are forgiving and good, O Lord, abounding in love to all who call to you.”- Psalm 86:5

Jesus didn't die on the cross for nothing, he died so we could have more the one chance, He died so we could live, so we could have grace. He died so you could live for Him, and show others how wonderful, healing, loving, accepting He is. He died so people can see what he brought you from- where you are now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails