Thursday, January 11, 2007

2007 movies

As of today (this is subject to change), these are the movies I am most excited about in 2007...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Alpha Dog

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The Bourne Ultimatum

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Harry Potter & The Order of the Phoenix

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The Hottest State

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Spiderman 3


That's all I've got right now...more later.

Oh and Ian, Boogeyman 2 comes out this year, too. Weren't you the one that liked the first one?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, that was me.
didn't really think the movie itself was wonderful,
but i loved the cinematography.
I can't really believe theyre making a new one tho.

BY THE WAY,
the director of boogeyman made a version
of The Black Dahlia.

And since, I hated the big budget version,
maybe i'll like this one.

Watched almost famous tonight for the first time.
Loved it.

Cameron said...

Yeah I can't believe they're making a new one either.

I can't believe you'd never seen Almost Famous!! And you're friends with me!! That's crazy, I was sure I would've made you watch it by now! But yay!!! You loved it!! It's great! I would've loved to live back then.

Anonymous said...

OMG!! the hottest state...we have to see that together!! im really excited about that movie! lol and alot of the other movies that you posted!! im glad that we got to hang out and see that movie friday, although i wish we hadnt gotten there so late so we could have actually talked more!! love ya!

Related Posts with Thumbnails