Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Twilight Movie Links

So now that there is a Twilight trailer and I've seen it, I have much to say.

First, here are some links to some blogs that talk about the movie. Some mention the CRAZINESS that is the Twilight fans. I must admit, I'm a little embarrassed by the fans. I just think they cheapen what it is. Be a fan, don't be super crazy and obsessive about it. Don't scream at people in blog comments. That's just ridiculous. Explain WHY you love the books, WHY you care about seeing the movie.

The Movie Blog - Twilight Trailer
/Film - What is Twilight? And is it the Next Harry Potter?
FirstShowing.net - Twilight's First Official Photo and Why I'm Passing
FirstShowing.net - First Twilight Teaser Trailer - Freaky?

Here are my thoughts: They did a horrible job of casting. Kristen Stewart is maybe okay. But I still think that any of these people would have been better.
Also, it just looks cheesy. The way that Edward talks in the trailer really bothers me. "You shouldn't have said that..." OMG this really is a movie aimed at 13 year old girls who would think that is cute, but the thing is, there is a much wider range of fans than just teenagers. I realize they are teen fiction books, but come on.

How many of you have read the books? What are your thoughts?
I will probably end up seeing the movie. But it will never be what the books are to me.

Also, check out MTV.com for some behind the scenes videos.

1 comment:

Emily said...

i know its not going to be as good as the book but it looks okay...

Related Posts with Thumbnails