Sunday, May 18, 2008

Top 10 (okay, 15) Buffy Episodes

I couldn't pick just 10. Bite me. (No pun intended.)
Also, this list does not include finales.


1. Angel
(Season 1)
"Angel. He was the most vicious creature I ever met."



2. Surprise
(Season 2)
"My boyfriend had a bicentennial."



3. Passion
(Season 2)
"Passion is the source of our finest moments."



4. I Only Have Eyes For You
(Season 2)
"Something weird is going on. Isn't that our school motto?"



5. Band Candy
(Season 3)
"Summers, you drive like a SPAZ!"



6. Amends
(Season 3)
"It's not the demon in me that needs killing, it's the man."



7. The Prom
(Season 3)
"You deserve something outside of demons and darkness."



8. Hush
(Season 4)
"You're gonna die screaming but you won't be heard."



9. Fool For Love
(Season 5)
"You're beneath me."



10. Checkpoint
(Season 5)
"I'm fairly certain I said no interruptions."



11. The Body
(Season 5)
"I don't understand how this all happens."



12. Once More, With Feeling
(Season 6)
"The hardest thing in this world is to live in it."



13. Tabula Rasa
(Season 6)
"Ready, Randy?"
"Ready, Joan."



14. Storyteller
(Season 7)
"Hello there, gentle viewers..."



15. Touched
(Season 7)
"You're the one, Buffy."



Also, I just found the best website ever for Buffy screencaps! Check it out!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails