Saturday, May 17, 2008

American Idol Countdown

It's David vs. David. I'm voting for David Cook and you should, too! I have reasons:

1. Although David Archuleta is a wonderful singer, David Cook is very original and diverse and deserves the title of American Idol as he would appeal to a wider range of people.

2. The Chris Brown debacle last week really did me in for David Archuleta. He could not pull off singing that song, BUT I think that if David Cook sang the same song, he would have been able to find a way to do it in a unique and interesting way and not come off looking like an idiot.

3. Although I'm not 100% sure the reasoning behind David Archuleta's dad being banned from helping him prepare for performances, I do think that he offered a lot of help - help that the other contestants did not receive. David Cook was able to develop on his own.


So, here is my request. Whether you watch the show or not, PLEASE vote for David Cook! For me!! I will not watch American Idol anymore if David Archuleta wins because that means that the 12-year old teeny-boppers rule the world and I'm just not okay with that. If you have unlimited text messaging as I do, you can text the word "vote" to the number I tell you. It will probably be 5701 because David Cook is going first on Tuesday.

Tune in to see it all go down!!! Tuesday at 8pm on FOX!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails