Monday, May 26, 2008

In Memory of Maria

I'm not sure the best way to put words to this and give it the respect it deserves, but I was overwhelmed when I found out about this and I wanted to share it with you if only to request your prayers as well for the Chapman family and friends. I cannot imagine the grief associated with this loss.

I will quote from this site which was set up by Steven Curtis Chapman's manager. Click here for more and for a video of Maria.

"Maria Sue Chapman, adopted and youngest daughter to Mary Beth and Steven Curtis Chapman, was killed Wednesday night in a tragic accident in the family driveway on Wednesday evening. She was LifeFlighted to Vanderbilt Children's Hospital but for only reasons God can explain she went home to Him... not to Franklin as we all so desperately wanted."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails