Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Lost Theories with Travis

I emailed my friend Travis today to find out his Lost Theories and I loved what he had to say, so I want to share it with you and see what you think!!


I think [Jacob] could be Alvar Hanso. He has been on the show since season two and has not spoken... We have only seen pictures of him and heard references to him...

I would also like to throw in that I think there will be a dramatic scene tomorrow night where Sawyer chooses to get off the helicopter as it flies to safety.

As for moving the Island... I think there is a deeper meaning to the word Island- I think it doesn’t necessarily mean the land mass- I think we are going to start to see the essence of the Island... Remember in the red haired chick from the Boats flashback we see her uncovering one of the polar bears in the middle of the desert... I think the concept of the Island is bigger than we assume it is.

All in all this show is f’ing crazy and makes my mind hurt. I want the following things to happen...

John Locke to kill all bad guys with a knife.

Walt to do something scary.

Jack to not be a drunk.

Kate to never talk again.

Hurley to be happy.

Charlie to be alive.

Claire to stay disappeared.

Jack’s dad to make sense.

Ben to have his eyes de-bulged.

That is all.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails