Sunday, May 11, 2008

New Ideas!!!


I've decided I need to be more organized on my blog so that I (and YOU) know what to expect! Here's what I've got so far...

Sundays - Top 10 Lists. I have lots of ideas already and welcome suggestions!!
Mondays - DVD day. I will let you know the DVDs being released on Tuesday and try to give you some additional DVD information if I have it!
Thursdays - Movie day. I will tell you the movies being released in theaters on Friday and also give you movie reviews or other interesting information.

Any suggestions for themes for the other days? Obviously I will keep putting random information as it comes to me throughout the week, regardless of the day, but these specific days you can always expect that specific information AT LEAST.

Also - check out my Amazon.com astore on the right! Right now I've just got TV shows on DVD, but I will be updating it with more stuff! If you find yourself in need of something awesome, buy it from there!! It'll be cheaper than most places!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails