Monday, November 17, 2008

Twilight!!!!

It is officially TWILIGHT WEEK here in my world.

As I have said before, I loved the books and am preparing for a major letdown with the movie, but that doesn't hinder me from being excited that there IS a movie. And I have found some pictures online that make me a little more excited about the movie. I've talked to my friend Diana about this and we believe that the problem with Edward in the movie is that he is clean-shaven. Robert Pattinson is just much cuter scruffy.

Anyway, be prepared for pictures galore and other random tidbits that I may find interesting for your enjoyment. I will begin and end each day with Twilight pictures. I am seeing the movie at 9:50 on Friday night (sorry, I have a job and am unable to see it at midnight on Thursday night). But I will also let you know what I think of the movie late Friday night/early Saturday morning.

Happy Twilighting!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails