Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Christmas Music Recommendations

Jaye (the fabulous designer of my blog logo and layout) posted some Christmas music recommendations on his blog!! My dad always makes a Christmas CD every year and it's pretty much the highlight of my holiday. I look forward to it every year!! I kinda want a best-of set this year (dad, I know you read this...start thinking about it!!).


My 2 favorite Christmas cd's are still Amy Grant Home for Christmas (favorite song = "Breath of Heaven") and Mariah Carey Merry Christmas. I'm aware that neither of them are very creative - but they're classy.

But - big loser that I am - one of my favorite Christmas songs ever is Air Supply "Love is All." Yep, seriously. Throw up all over me if you want, I think it rocks and it reminds me of Christmas growing up.

What are your favorite Christmas songs??

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails