Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight...NOT A SPOILER OR REVIEW

Here is what I'm going to do:

Like many movies, there were things I liked and things I didn't. I actually was in a theater where people were very obnoxious and loud, so be prepared for that - those of you who are going sometime soon. I think that it affected my opinion on it a little bit.

Because of that, I am going to read the book again this weekend and then I'm going to go see the movie again sometime next week. After that, I will post my thoughts.

Until then, I am very interested now in everyone else's thoughts so you can post a comment with whatever you thought of the movie! I would love to hear it! Maybe you'll change my mind about something when I see it again next week.

Also, for Fred, I am currently working on a list of my likes and dislikes after my first screening. I will edit that after my 2nd screening and post that next week. I'm aware that this is mildly obsessive and probably a little crazy, but I want to give it a fair shot because I like the books so much.

2 comments:

Mama Smors said...

I wanted to read what you thought about the movie (especially after seeing you there-YAY). I had some likes (Edward in sunglasses!!!) and dislikes (Carlisle). I think no movie can ever be as good as the book. The book was AMAZING :)
It was good to run into you! Hope all is well.

Cameron said...

omg i didn't know you read my blog! yay!

it was so good to see you there!! yeah i felt about the same. there were moments that i liked edward, but i didn't really enjoy his 'deer-in-headlights' look throughout the whole movie. it kinda made him look goofy. and yeah carlisle wasn't right. but i'm going to give it another shot and then come to a permanent conclusion. haha

Related Posts with Thumbnails