Thursday, May 31, 2007

Inspiration Continued

Continuing with my inspiration thoughts and after about 40 minutes of just sitting here weeping, I've decided I need to be pro-active. I need to seek out inspiration and I need to maintain focus. Here is my inspiration for the day - maybe it doesn't make sense to you, but it makes sense to me:

"There is something more than music here, and only one in a million bands can get to this place."
-Donald Miller


"Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark in the hopeless swaps of the not-quite, the not-yet, and the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish in lonely frustration for the life you deserved and have never been able to reach. The world you desire can be won. It exists...it is real...it is possible...it's yours."
-Ayn Rand
Atlas Shrugged


(Yes, it is still an inspiration)



“It is always the simple things that change our lives. And these things never happen when you are looking for them to happen. Life will reveal answers at the pace life wishes to do so. You feel like running, but life is on a stroll. This is how God does things.”
-Donald Miller

1 comment:

m worsham said...

umm i'm obsessed with the newsies!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails