Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A show you thought you wouldn't like but ended up loving


There are a few shows I thought I wouldn't like, but ended up loving. 3 of the 5 are shows on the CW. I've learned not to underestimate the CW.

 The only reason I watched this was because they kept showing previews in the middle of my One Tree Hill episodes & because I was at home with nothing to do on a Friday night & there was a re-run of the pilot episode on. So I watched it & absolutely loved it from the very first episode!! It's way better than you'd think.

I have no idea why I thought I wouldn't like this. For some reason it reminded me of The Middle & I don't like that one. I just never started watching it. I also think that Al Bundy being in it really made it not so appealing. As soon as I gave it a shot, though, I thought it was hilarious!!!

I wasn't interested in this until I decided to give The OC a shot & my friend who had it on DVD had lent it out already, but he said he had One Tree Hill on DVD & it was similar, so I gave it a shot. Literally watched the entire first season in 2 days.

This just looked stupid. I never got the appeal of Blake Lively. She annoyed me in Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. I didn't want to watch a show she was on. Oddly enough my cousins watching this just to see her were the reason why I ended up watching it. They don't consistently watch it or anything, but now I do!!

This was probably the biggest one that I underestimated. I just didn't get the premise & didn't think I would enjoy it. My dad finally brought the DVDs over earlier this year when I was staying home with Isis. I got Lewis to start watching it to & it is now one of our favorites! We also watch all the reruns when they play!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails