Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Favorite New Show(s)


Stefan & Damon are great vampires! Not too cheesy, not too scary. I like Nina Dobrev. She's not annoying. I just really loved this show this season!! I can't wait for Season 2!

Something about this story really worked for me. I also love the name Lux. She's an orphan whose parents gave her up for adoption because they were in high school when she was born, but through a chain of events, she was never adopted & lived in foster care. She ends up requesting emancipation from her parents at the beginning of the show & it re-unites the family. I just think it's great TV. Really cute & it made me laugh & cry.

Courteney Cox is back!!!! Finally in something I really love her in!!! I tried to watch Dirt, but it really freaked me out a little. This show, on the other hand, is absolutely hilarious! I love Busy Phillips & Dan Byrd & if any of you readers went to high school with me - can we talk about how much Josh Hopkins (Grayson) looks like David Toth in like 20 years?? I highly recommend you watch this if you enjoy laughter at all!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails