Monday, October 6, 2008

You ask me how I do it...

I've decided for 1 week I'm going to let everyone know my daily schedule. Maybe it will be totally uninteresting to you and maybe you will see how I do it all. Everyone asks me that. School, work, spending time with friends and Lewis and everything. So I'm going to let you in on my secrets. And don't give me some crap about how when I have kids I won't be able to do it all. I'm fully aware - why do you think I do it all now?? It's because I KNOW I won't be able to later!

Monday Oct. 6

8:45am - woke up & got ready
(to be honest about this, on MWF I wake up late because I don't go to work before class. That extra hour or so of sleep 3 times a week is actually a really big factor in why I think I stay sane.)
9:00am - Drove to Class
10:00am - 10:50am - MUS 266
10:50am - 11:30am - Drive home, pick up lunch for Lew on the way
(Normally, I would be going to work at 11:15, but today Lew and I had requested vacation days from work because his birthday is tomorrow and because I had my TEP interview)
11:30am - 12:30pm - Ate lunch & watched Girls Next Door & Saturday Night Live with Lew
12:30pm - 1:30pm - Math & Physics homework while watching Samantha Who? in my room
1:30pm - 2:30pm - Took a shower and got ready for TEP interview
(TEP = Teacher Education Program at UK - it's my interview to get into the program!)
2:30pm - Drove to TEP interview on campus
3:30pm - Writing prompt for TEP interview
4:00pm - TEP interview
4:45pm - Drove home
5:15pm - 8:00pm - Watched Samantha Who? while eating dinner, finishing some homework and then reading a magazine (all on my bed in my bedroom)
8:00pm - 9:30pm - Looked at Buffy YouTube videos online for Diana
9:30pm - 10:30pm - Blogging, checking email, Facebook, etc.
10:30pm - Get ready for bed and watch Buffy or Friends episodes until I go to sleep at midnight
12:00am - LIGHTS OUT!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

well how did your interview go?f

kate said...

i love this! i'm always interested in other people's lives, no matter how mundane! lol

how do you get ready so fast in the morning? dang! i need some tips, haha

Cameron said...

the interview was ok I think. I did the best I could. We find out on October 20 so....eeeee I'm nervous!

And about getting ready in the morning, I take showers every other day so I took one on Sunday so yesterday morning I just woke up, washed my face, got dressed and pulled my hair half up. I'm pretty low maintenance in general when I need to be. But I can also really step it up! Haha

Related Posts with Thumbnails