Sunday, October 5, 2008

I've Updated My DVR

Between school, work, personal life and the blog (which I've been sucking at lately - maybe you haven't noticed but I definitely have), I've decided to cut back on some tv shows.

Here are the ones that didn't make the cut. I will no longer be watching new episodes.

Army Wives


Dirty Sexy Money


Eli Stone


Heroes


Prison Break


True Blood


I have also canceled my Netflix. We just have the Blockbuster Movie Pass.
These are the shows that remain on my list.

American Gladiators
American Idol
Big Love
Bones
Desperate Housewives
Ellen Degeneres
Entourage
Girls Next Door
Gossip Girl
Grey's Anatomy
House
Lost
One Tree Hill
Samantha Who?
Saturday Night Live
The Office
The Tudors
Ugly Betty
Weeds

5 comments:

Sara Jane said...

I need to cut my list too...but I love Dirty Sexy Money too much to let it go!

I could so get rid of some of my VH1 shows and MTV shows!

Hope you're doing well.

stephanie said...

i just started watching dirty sexy money here in spain....its in the first season here! im so into it!

Emily said...

I love dirty sexy money and haven't cut it out. I did cut out Private Practice and Heroes this semester. But added 90210...i loved the original

jamie said...

I love Ellen. And One Tree Hill. And the Office. I'm glad you didn't cut those!! :)

Susan Henry Toups said...

I don't know how you get everything done. I want to be you when I grow up!

Related Posts with Thumbnails