Saturday, October 11, 2008

iPhone Applications

Here is a list of the applications on my iPhone.

WeatherBug
self-explanatory, it tells me the weather, but it's better than the normal Weather that comes on the iPhone

NetNewsWire
this is how I keep up to date on all my news, blogs, etc. It's like a reader or RSS feed, but on my iPhone

TipStar
helps calculate a tip

Bible
self-explanatory

Movies
Flixster movies, showtimes, etc.

Twittelator
Twitter app #1

Twitterific
Twitter app #2 (couldn't decide which one I liked better)

Google
you know, for google-ing

Shazam
music discovery - play a song you don't know for it and it will tell you who sings that song

PointsCalc
Weight Watchers points calculator

Showtimes
another movie application, showtimes, new releases, upcoming, etc.

Zenbe
for making lists

To Do
self-explanatory

iHappyDays
uses info from my contacts to tell me when everyone's birthday is!!

AIM
self-explanatory

Facebook
self-explanatory

Sol Free
free Solitaire application!

What applications do you have? What are your favorites?

2 comments:

Josh Titus said...

My fav list is short: Remote, Spore, Sportacular, Munch, Facebook, and Showtimes.

Showtimes is better than Movies. I don't want to list all the reasons, so just read this: http://www.brighthub.com/mobile/iphone/reviews/5290.aspx

Anonymous said...

Very nice tips. Thanks for sharing!
Weight Watchers Points Calculator

Related Posts with Thumbnails