Saturday, October 18, 2008

Separation of Church & State

Image found at Google Images

So many people have mentioned to me about America being a "Christian Nation" during this election and what that means in terms of voting. I'm interested in where everyone really stands on that issue.

I found this on the Burnside Writer's Blog.

Christianity Today and Building Church Leaders made a 2-part survey that identifies where you stand on the "wall of separation" issue.

Take the survey and let me know where you fall and what you think of that!

Personally, I fell in the Quiet Critic quadrant.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not surprisingly, I came up as believing the church should be: POLITICALLY DISENGAGED.

Interesting quiz.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure that we had the best of intentions to be a Christian nation but current common American priorities don't lie and it would be a stretch to think we are. This argument as a reason to vote a certain way is illogical.

Related Posts with Thumbnails