Monday, October 6, 2008

Quotes for my inspiration

I'm having a hum-drum kind of evening and I needed a pick-me-up. I am accomplishing this through quotations and Buffy episodes. Always sources of smiles in my life. haha


You’re only given a little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it.
-Robin Williams

You are going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.
-Star Wars

He is no fool, who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.
-Unknown

Babies don’t need the traditional slap on the rear end when they are born. But at least it gives them a good idea of what life is going to be like.
-Unknown

When I find myself fading, I close my eyes and realize my friends are my energy.
-Anonymous

Any emotion, if it is sincere, is involuntary.
-Mark Twain

We spend too much time confessing other people’s sins.
-Unknown

The important thing is this: To be able to at any moment sacrifice what we are for what we could become.
-Charles DuBois

Maybe mistakes are what make our fate... without them what would shape our lives? Maybe if we had never veered off course we wouldn't fall in love, have babies, or be who we are. After all things change, so do cities, people come into your life and they go. But it's comforting to know that the ones you love are always in your heart... and if you're very lucky, a plane ride away
-Sex and the City

The brutality of some people amazes me.
-Scott Welch

Humanity is an abomination. The awareness of my mistakes is difficult to acclimate to. It's hard to see so candidly what a monster I am. I have seemingly accomplished nothing further than pain. What has become of purity?
-Scott Welch

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails