Saturday, October 18, 2008

Favorite Friend Quote of the Day 10-18-2008

Cameron, Allison & Diana

This is really more of a conversation (mildly paraphrased because it was a longer discussion than just a few lines)

Cameron: I really think that Allison has an old soul.
Diana: What kind of soul do I have?
C: I think of the color turquoise when I think of your soul.
D: Really? Well, I think of a little heart-shaped computer with a little mouse when I think of your soul...in dirty earth tones because you like the environment.

Earlier the same day...

Cameron: I don't really laugh out loud at stuff all that much.
Diana: Well, you have a pretty dry sense of humor. Most of my friends do. It's a problem with dryness!
C: That sounds like a really bad feminine hygiene commercial.
(Then, Diana proceeds to walk into a locked door.)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails