Monday, September 3, 2007

So I'm Crazy About TV

These are the shows I will be watching this coming season:

Heroes (But I have to finish Season 1 DVDs first - new episodes will just be saved on my DVR until then!)
Las Vegas
The Office (But I have to finish Seasons 1, 2 & 3 DVDs first - gotta love that DVR!!)
SNL
Desperate Housewives
Grey's Anatomy
October Road
Ugly Betty
Bones
Prison Break (But I have to finish Season 1 & 2 DVDs first - DVR, DVR!!)

These start in December/January/February:


These are the shows that I'm going to try out - give it a few episodes to see what I think:

Samantha Who?
(Christina Applegate - she wakes up with amnesia)
Dirty Sexy Money
(Samaire Armstrong - some weird rich family in New York)
K-Ville
(Cole Hauser - set and filmed in New Orleans - police drama)
Bionic Woman
(I don't know who's in it but it looks like it's worth a shot!)



We will discuss them as they begin...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails