Saturday, September 8, 2007

Reason Why I Love Just Jared...

The Pictures!!!!!!

Really, I like him more than Perez.
Oh I had a dream about Perez last night!! Weird!

Click the links for some of my favorite recent Just Jared pictures!!

Reese Witherspoon at Toronto Film Festival
Sarah Michelle Gellar at Fashion Week
Nicole Richie at Fashion Rocks
Gwen Stefani & Family at New York Fashion Week
Sophia Bush at New York Fashion Week
Claire Bennett & Peter Petrelli went to lunch!
Britney Spears annoys me
Johnny Depp at Venice Film Festival
Brad Pitt in V Magazine
Vanessa Hudgens with clothes on in Australia
Keira Knightley wears a weird dress
Grey's Anatomy Season 4 Promos
Sienna Miller & Rhys Ifans??
Heroes Cast Part 1
Heroes Cast Part 2
Heroes Cast Part 3
High School Musical cast looking cute!

Go to Just Jared for LOTS of good pictures!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails