Monday, September 3, 2007

Celebrity Update!!

Kate Walsh wedding pictures!
Another one coming soon for Angie & Brad!
Put some pants on, you hoochie!
Zanessa...I love it!!
There is no one like her!!
I know I'm just adding to it, but why do they take pictures in a moment like this?
Drunk, drunk, drunk...haha!
Ugly Betty paper bag ad?
Matt Damon & his wife! I love them!!
Still very good looking!!
Not much more beautiful than this...
Um...disturbing!!
Those High School Musical kids sure grow up fast!!!
Haha! Cute little Superbad dude!!
Just FYI, this blog is slowly moving up on Perez Hilton for me. I kinda like it more! It's all the pictures!!!!

2 comments:

m worsham said...

i love these celebrity bogs of yours... they keep me entertained during my classes! haha thanks!

kate said...

you should check out pinkisthenewblog.com ... i love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails