Saturday, September 1, 2007

Okay, soooo....


I finished the third Twilight Series book. It's called Eclipse. It's fantastic. The 2nd one wasn't my favorite for a reason which Emily was amazed I was able to keep from her!! But the 1st and 3rd are perfect. (The 2nd one is wonderful, too it's my personal preferences that kept me from loving it as much as the other 2!)

Anyway...so now I'm done...until Fall 2008. And I think Stephenie Meyer is my new best friend. I went to her website to see what the 4th book would be about and I started reading about what I thought was the 5th book! But...it's not!

Get this...

The 5th one she's talking about, called Midnight Sun, is the 1st book written from Edward's perspective!!!

Aughh!!! Wonderful!!!

Stephenie Meyer, you amaze me!

Click here to read the 1st chapter of Midnight Sun - Edward's perspective of Bella's first day at Forks High School.

I love it!!!!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

love it.

Sara Jane said...

I'm hooked. I found your site through Tina and I love to read. I picked up Twilight last weekend and I think I may be in jeopardy of loosing my job because I couldn't get any work done until I finished the book! It's great...I'm officially an adict!

Cameron said...

omg I LOVE it that new people are reading the books!!!! yay!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails