Sunday, September 2, 2007

Bite Me

No pun intended with this blog's title, but...

I apologize to those of you who are already really over my whole Twilight obsession, but I found this web page that I don't know if I 100% agree with because I haven't read all the books, but she sums up my Twilight obsession very clearly!!

"[the second & third] books resemble her first novel in the way that reading them is like experiencing a temporary but insanely intense drug addiction."

Yep! And seriously, for the last time (okay probably not) you really should read it!! You would like it!! And I mean that to anyone who likes...

a) to read fiction books
b) love stories
c) Buffy
d) me
e) any ONE of the above


Also, I found these icons on this site and I thought they were cute!! Aww!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails