Monday, September 3, 2007

Heroes - I've been watching


So I've been watching Heroes... I have some thoughts.

1st off - I don't understand. Ali Larter, I don't know her name in the show, I don't get it.
2nd - This show really scares me! I was watching the first episode and I kinda got freaked out!
3rd - I don't know if I want to watch any more. I'm not one to give up on something like that, especially a tv show, but I just can't motivate myself to watch any more!

Somebody help me! Tell me it's wonderful and I'm going to love it! 'Cuz right now I'm kinda like, "eeehhhhh I'm freaked out by it..."

(I've watched 2 episodes)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Depends. If sci-fi is your thing then yes, you will. As for your comments:
1- jessica/ niki Sanders are the characters names. I say names because she has two personalities. Look up niki sanders on wikipedia and you'll get your answers about her. I think there's more to it than a split personality. you see, niki had an actual twin sister named jessica. Their father ended up killing Jessica. Soon after that happened, the "Jessica" personality manifested in Niki. The Jessica personality remembers things Niki can't, including her own death at her father's hands. I think what happened is that Jessica and Niki both had powers. Jessica's is to inhabit other people's bodies, and Niki's is her super strength. Unfortunately, Jessica's real body was destroyed so therfore she is trapped inside Niki's.

2. There are some really creepy moments. As the series goes on, it'll get into the Jessica plotline to bring that group to join the rest of the cast. It will slow down and get a little annoying but work through it.

3.The show is definitely worth it. The finale... eh, you have to make up your mind on that part.

Related Posts with Thumbnails