Sunday, September 9, 2007

New Clothes!!

These are super wide leg and when you put them on, they kinda look like this:




These are wide leg and when you put them on they kinda look like this:




These are skinny jeans and when you put them on they kinda look like this:





This was just a cute dress that I can wear in the winter to work and stuff.






These are not the exact shoes I got, mine aren't on the website. Actually the only things similar is that mine have an ankle strap and they're flat. Because mine have a closed toe, they are NOT patent leather, they're like metallic bronze kinda. But this was the closest I got. ALSO, just FYI, I counted yesterday and I own 13 pairs of ballet flats! I love it!! Mine kinda look like this but cuter:





I just got these because I thought they were cute and I don't own boots.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails