Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Top 10 Examples of How I Am Super Dorky

10 - I love Harry Potter - books, movies, everything.



(Right about half-way through - the part where Diane Keaton is talking about being scared)
9 - I cry at work when we talk about sad parts in movies.



8 - I watch the entire series of Friends at least once a year and feel like I have not accomplished anything if I don't.



7 - I have seen Newsies more times than any other movie. I can sing/dance/talk along with any character in the movie..



6 - I will still watch Mary-Kate & Ashley movies from when I was younger and sing along. I also own season 1 of So Little Time.



5 - I call a vagina an "area" or "stuff." A penis is a "peepee." It's not because I can't say the other words, "peepee" is just what always ends up coming out!



4 - I think Hairspray is one of the best movies I have ever seen in my life.



3 - High School Musical 1 & 2 won me over and I'm now 12 all over again.



2 - I now own a Zac Efron notebook and digital watch.



1 - I love Buffy. I have a Buffy tattoo. I have the special 7-season Collectors set DVDs. I will be attending the Buffy sing along in Atlanta in September. I desperately want the Season 8 comic books.




Let me also remind you that I will be 23 years old on August 29, so the dorkiness is just magnified because of that.

After all that, if you still want to be my friend, then I love you and we should hang out soon and you can tell me all the ways that YOU are dorky!!

9 comments:

RC said...

yikes, that's a lot of friends watching...but hey, why not? right?

this high school musical craze seems out of control...but of course, I haven't seen it...but it sounds dangerous!

m worsham said...

ooh my gosh!!! i love this! this week's ten on tuesday was about a job which i dont have.... but here are some of my dorky characteristics:
-I watch countless numbers of saved by the bell episodes each night
-i dance like a retard every time i'm alone and a dance movie is on(ex. step up)
-i still sometimes blow on candles to try to light them just like in practical magic

there are many more but that's all i'm sharing for now! :)

Emily said...

i'm really akward at times...
i like to scrapebook
i've watched all the 90210 episodes
thats all i have right now...

Brooke said...

lol i saw something i could get you at walmart, that is highschool musical related, but im worried you would be sad that you got so much highschool musical stuff for your bday...

Anonymous said...

Cameron, I still love you and here are a few of the things that make me dorky and I am 32.

1. I am addicted to Dawsons creek, 90210, and charmed.
2. I secretly want to be Kelly Garet(Jackylen Smith) from Charles angels.
3. I love Hairspray too
4. Sometimes at night angee and I sing songs from musicals at the top of our lungs
5. I try and make people shot milk out there eyes.
And a whole lot more but I guess I should save those. Love Missy

Mandy said...

I love the Zac Efron memorabilia. I too love him and high school musical(s). Hairspray is pretty fabulous (of course I love musicals!!). Me and my friend katie still love the mary kate and ashley movies and shows too!! I too own all of the friends dvds, and I watch them A LOT! Harry Potter is my hero.

Anonymous said...

I like everything you like and I am 23 too. If that makes me 12 at heart than that is what I want to be fore the rest of my life.

Cameron said...

okay...i'm loving all the comments!!! you all are the best!!!

RC - Friends is the only tv show I've ever found that truly has something for everybody. And High School Musical is not for everybody, but be careful because it will suck you in super fast. I had boycotted it and now I can't get enough!!

Megan - you're the cutest!!! I love love love Step Up and any other music/dancing movie. Even if it's awful. There's something about them that just make me smile! And I completely pictured you just dancing around in your room like Britney Spears in Crossroads when I read this! (haha sorry)

Emily - the scrapbooking is cool!! And the 90210 thing is funny for you. I love it, though! And you're right there with me with Newsies, don't even pretend like you aren't!

Brooke - I'm glad you support my craziness!

Missy - your whole comment made me smile so much!! I haven't seen the whole series of Dawson's Creek and I really want to! But I think Lewis will kill me if I start buying another tv show set on DVD!! haha!

Mandy - you're adorable! I love that you like Zac Efron just like I do!! And Mary-Kate and Ashley!! I don't know what it is about the 2 of them, but they fascinate me!! haha!

and whoever the last Anonymous was - We can just be dorky and 23 together!! I'm not ashamed!!



I love you all!!!!!!

Jess said...

1) Both me and my 30 year-old boyfriend call a penis a "peepers" and a vagina a "V.V."

2) I am addicted to bad reality shows like "Rock of Love" and "The Two Coreys."

3) I rarely miss an episode of "Passions."

4) I like indie, pseudo-intellectual music, but I secretly listen to Pink and Rihanna when I'm alone in my car.

5) I am secretly a flamboyantly gay man in a straight girl's body. I love bright colors, musicals, theatre, techno, and being fabulous! :-)

Jessica

Related Posts with Thumbnails