Saturday, August 25, 2007

Twilight Series


So you know I love all things Buffy...

Well, today I was introduced to Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. Has anyone else heard of these or read them?? I'm on the first one right now. There are 2 more out right now and 2 more scheduled to be released. There is evidently also a movie in the works.

It's a vampire love story kind of thing...

I thought it sounded stupid, but evidently it's awesome and you don't have to be into vampire kind of stuff. The person who told me about it is totally not a Buffy kind of person and she just loves them!!

Plus not to mention, 2 different people stopped me in the bookstore and told me how good it was that I was going to read it!! Yay!! I'm excited!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought I'd find this on your blog today....so I guess you're liking it?! Hope it lives up to the expectations:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails