Saturday, August 18, 2007

Ride Along

So I went on a ride-along last night with one of Lexington's Finest!! We were in the Central Sector 1A which is downtown from Main Street to 3rd Street and from Broadway to Midland.

Our escapades included 2 DUI's, 1 guy on crack and on a bike, a homicide in the East Sector (Richmond Road) that everybody kept talking about, 2 Mexican guys in a van, and then I ended the night with guns drawn and 9 guys spread eagle on the ground after chasing each other, shots fired, alcohol in the vehicle, blah blah blah. Most were arrested and p.s. they were all from Nicholasville. My Officer kept saying they were "my people." Haha.

They call my officer "Johnny Bravo." He really looks like him!


It was eye-opening and interesting. It was a completely different world than the one I live in.

But I will definitely be doing that again! I got too tired around 3:00am.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails