Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I have a confession

So I have a very bold statement to make. And it's not one I take lightly. I've actually thought about it a lot. So here goes...

I like the Twilight series better than the Harry Potter series.

EEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK!!

Last night I was on the edge about it, I wasn't sure. But today, I'm positive. It's just amazing.

I'm not saying that I think everyone should think it is better or that I like Harry Potter any less. I just honestly have to say that the Twilight series has rocked my socks off. I was very skeptical of it. I didn't think I would like it.

I highly, highly recommend it. If you like love stories, it's fantastic. If you like an easy read, it's perfect. If you like Buffy, it's an absolute must. But you don't have to like Buffy or vampire stories to like it. It's got something for everyone. Emily is currently reading it.

Anyway, it's a big deal that I like it more than Harry Potter. It's kinda just rocked my world a little that I even think that.

Also, I like Hairspray more than Newsies. That's a big deal, too.

Whatever.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails