Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Oodles of Noodles!!!

This may sound crazy, but I have strange food cravings! And no I'm not pregnant!! I've had them my whole life!

Image Source

When I'm sick, like nauseous throwing up sick...as soon as I'm feeling even a little bit better I get this massive craving for spinach with lots of vinegar. It's the craziest thing. But it's how I know I'm getting better!! And it's been like that my whole life, you can ask my mom!


Image Source

And at night, like around 11 like it is right now, I always get this craving for Ramen noodles, like from the bag, not cooked. I just put some of the seasoning on them in the bag, shake it up and eat them kinda like crackers. Mmmmmm it's so good!!

Just thought I'd share!!

1 comment:

janine said...

i seriously love raw ramen. i don't really know if it's raw... but usually uncooked means raw

Related Posts with Thumbnails