Saturday, August 4, 2007

Silverchair!!

Daniel Johns is on PerezHilton today!!
Also, the guy at my Blockbuster had their cd in yesterday when I was there!!

I have several things to say about all this:
1. I am so freaking excited that Silverchair is back together and has a new cd out!!
2. They were in Chicago today!! CHICAGO!! I could have gone there if I had known!! They always play in Australia or somewhere in the UK, so the fact that they were in the U.S. is crazy!! Also the fact that they were within driving distance of me and I didn't know just makes me so mad at myself for not keeping up with the info!!
3. Daniel Johns is much beefy-er(?) I mean, compared to what he used to be!! Let's see another one...Image Source

Aw I love it that they're back!!!
Let's watch a video of one of my favorite songs of theirs!!
The video is from 2003 and it's almost 10 minutes long, but it's so worth it if you have the time. I love them!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails