Saturday, April 7, 2007

Pretty People from 300

I watched 300 again last night. I just can't get over that movie. Here are my favorite pictures from the movie and some pictures of the people in the movie.
























Gerard Butler
You know him from Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life or The Phantom of the Opera

Next up in P.S., I Love You
(with Hilary Swank, Lisa Kudrow, James Marsters, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Harry Connick, Jr. and Kathy Bates!!)



Lena Headey
You know her from Imagine Me & You or Gossip

Next up in a bunch of foreign movies that I don't recognize anyone from


Rodrigo Santoro
You know him from Lost, Love Actually and Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle

Next up in Dare to Love Me
(with Paz Vega - the girl from Spanglish, and Shakira)


You know him from The Lord of the Rings and Van Helsing.

Next up in Married Life
(with Pierce Brosnan and Rachel McAdams)



(from left - Gerard Butler, Lena Headey and Rodrigo Santoro)



(from left - Rodrigo Santoro, Zack Snyder [director], Frank Miller [author of 300 graphic novel], Gerard Butler, Lena Headey and David Wenham)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg you picked like all of my fav scenes!! haha i love this movie so much..im really obsessed. i really do think about it everyday!! haha

Danielle said...

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who has this obsession. I found this movie incredibly beautiful and the images are burned into my brain. I won't lie about how much I adored all the lovely, half-naked men either. Thanks for the great post.

Related Posts with Thumbnails