Friday, April 13, 2007

Exploring the Web Today...

First of all, as previously posted, Tina has a new blog!!

Next, I went to the mall today and found a lovely new store!

Also, I bought some shoes there...
Then, I came home. And Perez Hilton made my whole day with this...but as his title says, if you're easily offended, don't look at it!! (Tina - you will absolutely love it!)

And Janine is pretty!! Check our her self portrait and the blog about it!
And Bobby was absolutely wonderful last night!! If you haven't seen it, you should. I will be posting later about my thoughts on Bobby Kennedy. But first, check out On the Mindless Menace of Violence, one of Bobby Kennedy's speeches delivered after Martin Luther King, Jr.'s assassination. It plays at the end of the movie Bobby and the way it was done in the movie, it brings you to tears.


That's all I have for now! Let me know if you ever find anything cool online!!

2 comments:

janine said...

1) that picture of sangina cracks me up. i don't care if it's fake or not. i'm sure even if it is fake, he has a photo like that of himself around somewhere or at least has done that half a million times.
2) those shoes are AMAZINGly adorable. i love them and i wish i could steal them, but i found some super cute slip-on vans that are actually feminine looking. i just have to find it within myself to spend $45 on them.
3) thank you for posting my painting. i'm super excited about the show this year, i put in a small series of paintings, 2 other paintings, and a big ceramic jug i made, so we'll see if any of it makes it in. it's always a game of chance because we pick a juror and that person just basically picks the stuff they like and so that means they could choose ANYTHING.

Unknown said...

you're right. i thought it was amazing. i laughed so loud that my dog woke up from a dead sleep and barked at me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails