Tuesday, April 10, 2007

For Tina

I don't know your email and I rarely get on myspace anymore, so I'm just posting you a blog to communicate because I know you read it!

You need to come into Winterwood for lunch one day soon so I can show you how to blog. Tomorrow I have an appointment with the crappy girl doctor which SUCKS. But Thursday or Friday I'll be here and you could come eat lunch with me and Kristen!!!

Or any day next week!!

I am SO excited about you starting a blog! I would read it and I think most of the people that read my blog would read yours, too because you're pretty much awesome and would just have the best blog! Yours would be way better than mine!!

Yay!!! Tina's making a blog!!!

haha let me know when you're free for lunch!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hooray! friday it is! i will contact kristen to arrange it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails