Monday, April 21, 2008

Lately,


My dad came over yesterday and helped me with my Zine which I have been telling you all about for a while now. We finished it about 9:30 last night. It is AWESOME. I think I possibly would have had an aneurysm if my dad hadn't come over because it was the final big project after a weekend of nothing but homework and I couldn't organize my thoughts into anything that made sense.

That's twice in one week that my dad and I have hung out together. He's pretty great. Sometimes I wonder if he knows how much I admire him. He has overcome a lot in his life and has an inner strength that I don't even think he fully understands. Anyway, we were making my Zine - cutting & pasting pictures from magazines - and there were just lots of things that made me realize that some of my best qualities came from him. It was a good day. And it reminded me of that PostSecret up there!

Oh, and also he bought me the BuffyBot doll - which is AWESOME!!!


My brother is a 12-year old hyper kid again which brings a lot of peace to my heart right now.

Lewis' sister is moving to Lexington which makes me very happy because I think we could be great friends.

I'm almost finished with school (for the semester) and I think I'm going to do okay - except for my Math class - ugh.

Lewis and I are going on a date on Thursday to Miyako & to see a movie. Yay!!

Oh, and Crystal has a blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay!! we're moving!!

Anonymous said...

i've checked your blog literally like 6 or 7 times a day for four days. i'm starting to feel like a stalker or something... you need to update it!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails