Saturday, April 12, 2008

I Just Found Out...

Matt Jump has a blog!! Matt Jump and I have known each other since we were 5. His mom has been my mom's teaching assistant at school for pretty much my whole life I think. We lost touch when I was ripped from public school to go to private school (a decision which, I must admit, was the best one for me). But I'll always have a special place in my heart for the Jump clan.

I knew about his Haiti blog, which you all should read.

But I did NOT know about his other blog, which you also all should read.



(I wonder if it embarrasses people when I find out about their blogs and then make posts like this...??)
(I also wonder if those few of you who I didn't do this for when I found out about your blogs are going to be mad now...I need to make a new post about all my friends with blogs...)

1 comment:

Jump said...

The Jumps are a good people.

Related Posts with Thumbnails