Friday, April 25, 2008

Grrrrr

Photobucket
Image Source

So it's been a long and crazy couple of weeks. I've been doing homework to the point where I just want to rip all the pages out of all my textbooks and burn them. Working full time and going to school full time is fine during the semester, but during finals week and the week right before, it's too much. But there's not really anything I can do about it. Unless you all want to give me money for entertaining you with my blog and then I can just go to school full time.

Any takers?

But I just typed in "Grrrr" into google because i like to see what images come up for stuff like that and the one above came up. And actually it made my day a little better.

How are all of your finals?

2 comments:

Breadwig said...

Ha, I drew that image, glad you liked it.

Cameron said...

oh haha! yeah it's great!! i love it!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails