Saturday, April 12, 2008

Friends With Blogs

Let's go through my list on the right.

A Daugherty
This is Mandy. I actually met her through blogging, although we know a lot of the same people, both having grown up in Jessamine County.

Adam Spradling
Adam is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet in your life. I met him at Crossroads and he spent a LOT of time helping Lewis' band when that was all still going on. Lewis and I are very blessed to call him a friend.

Clray
That's my mom. She never updates her blog, but she reads mine and a lot of my friend's blogs! She is a kindergarten teacher.

Come Walk Beside Me
This is my mom's friend Betty. Her son is Miles who I also link to and we will talk about later. Betty grew up with my mom and I have many many memories of going to visit the Barger's (wherever they were living at that point).

Diary of a Not-So-Dumb Blonde
Katie and I graduated high school together. We were never super-close, but she was always someone I considered a friend. She is very sweet and I'm happy we have reconnected through the blogging.

E Worsham Johnson
Emily is one of my oldest and best friends. We met through her brother, Fred, who was in my class in 6th grade. Emily and I really started hanging out in the summer after I was in 6th grade and she was in 4th grade at Equestrian Woods pool. She now lives in Vegas and I miss her, but am so happy for where God is taking her and her husband Nate together.

Gravy and Biscuits
I met Jessica exclusively through blogging. We have never met in person, but we are friends on our blogs, on Facebook and on Myspace. Just one example of how blogging can bring people together!!

Inspired By a True Story
Brooke is another one of my best friends. She is so funny and sweet and not sweet when she needs to be and talented and I could go on and on. She also takes fabulous pictures and loves to read even more than I do!

Jennifer Cochran
Another friend from high school and from Crossroads that I reconnected with through the blogging. I love it! She is a new aunt!!

M Worsham
Megan is E Worsham Johnson's cousin, so we met through her. I think Megan is hilarious and I love keeping in touch with her through her blog.

Miles Barger
Miles is Betty's son who I talked about earlier. Like I said, we pretty much grew up seeing each other a couple of times a year because our mothers have been friends forever!

Mimsy's Musings
This is Maria's best friend, Emily. (We both have a best friend, Emily - how cute is that?) Emily and I met through Maria and were also members of Crossroads.

More of the Same
Matt Jump. I just posted about him and why I have linked to his blog. Check it out below.

Ria's Rhetoric
Maria, Maria, Maria. We have been friends since high school. I have probably laughed more with Maria than with most people I know. We have lots of stories and I am happy to call her my friend!

Sara Jane
I met Sara Jane through blogging. She is friends with my friend Tina and we met through reading each other's blogs!

Step on Me (and Stephanie's World)
These are both Stephanie's blogs. She was one of Emily's roommates when she went to Indiana University. I think she is really funny and I love hearing what she has to say. Stephanie's World is documenting her trip to Spain last summer!!

Susan Toups
Susan is actually my boss at work now, but she is my friend, too. I met her through Emily. Emily worked with her for co-op during high school when Susan worked at Southland. Susan now works at Winterwood. Susan is one of the most colorful people I know. I don't know any other way to put that. I admire her a lot.

The Heart of a Janine
This is my friend Janine. We met because at one point she was dating the lead singer of a band and I was married to the lead singer of a band, so we had a lot in common! We are both super busy with school now, but I still consider her a good friend. But she never really updates her blog anymore.

TheVegas
This is Emily & her husband Nate in Vegas.

Tina M Howard
Tina and I graduated high school together. She never updates her blog anymore either, but I wish she would because I think she has lots of cool things to say!!

Travis Whalen
Travis is one of Emily's husband Nate's best friends. He started working at Winterwood about six months ago and then left us about a month ago to accept a position in ministry in Indiana. Travis is one of my favorite people ever and I am really sad I don't see him at work everyday anymore, but I'm so happy for his future plans (he's getting married in November!!) and I like to keep up with him on his blog....WHEN he posts.

Welcome to the Hellmouth
This is just because I have an overwhelming obsession with Buffy the Vampire Slayer and I need an outlet for it. But with work, school, husband, friends, this blog, actually WATCHING Buffy and other tv shows, I find that I don't really have time to update that one. But I keep the url because in the future, I WILL post.

Wes Johnson
Wes is Emily's brother-in-law. He also works at Winterwood with me. He has a new baby Blake and loves to blog about him!

Yoli's Iron
This is Stephanie's sister's blog. She has a lot of interesting things to say! I started reading her blog because of some stuff she commented on Emily's blog, but I've never actually met her in person.


So, there you go! Those are all my blog links and why I linked to them as my personal friends.

Now, GO READ THEIR BLOGS!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

i love when you do this. its fun.

Sara Jane said...

Me too! Thanks for the shout out! PS- I watched Cruel Intentions tonight, that made me think of Buffy, that made me think of you! Hope that things are going well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails