Saturday, March 8, 2008

Snow Day!!!!!!

So I'm having an unusual problem. Wait, not problem, situation.

I have finished all my school work. I have no more until next weekend. It is Saturday, I am taking off work 3 days next week.

We woke up this morning to 2 inches of snow I think. We are supposed to get up to another 3. We can't get out of the driveway because it is at a major incline and we can't get up it.

So we're stuck.

And I don't know what to do!!!!!!

I could read books, watch movies, play Sims, watch tv...I could do anything and I have time for whatever!!! And this hasn't happened to me in a long time! If I had any free time, it was always just the weekend or something with no homework. 5 days!!! What am I going to do with 5 days!!!!

But omg 5 days no work, no school!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails