Sunday, March 30, 2008

Dan in Real Life

So I had a wonderful evening tonight! We went to Lewis' parents house for his dad's birthday and then my sister-in-law, Sarah and her boyfriend Andrew came over to watch a movie with me! I made puppy chow!! It was delicious - maybe the best batch I ever made! (Diana, you should've been there.)

Anyway, we watched Dan in Real Life. Maybe it's because Brooke had told me it wasn't very funny, it was more dramatic, and maybe because she told me it wasn't all that great so I had low expectations, I dunno...but I thought it was really good! I really enjoyed it!! I thought Steve Carell was so good. Dane Cook was okay, but Steve Carell is just always wonderful in my opinion. He's like Jim Carrey. I think Jim Carrey can be funny and serious.

Either way, I liked it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay!!! let's do it again soon!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails