Sunday, August 30, 2009

My 2 new favorite things...

So I bought tons of new makeup yesterday for my birthday!! My grandfather gave me birthday money, so I went to MAC & Sephora!! I ended up getting 8 eye shadows, a paint pot, the eyeliner that you put on with a brush, a set of brushes from Sephora & Tina got me some blush from Sephora for my bday! It was the best day!!! But now I've developed 2 new obsessions online...

Kandee the MakeUp Artist!

and MakeUp Geek!

You HAVE to check them out!!!! They both do YouTube videos & show you how to do makeup & Kandee shows you how to do hair!! I am also getting my hair cut tomorrow & I think I'm going to cut it like Kandee's. Not to be a copycat or anything, but I'm about to be a mom & I want a fancy new haircut to go with my fancy new makeup so I'll be a cute mom!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails