Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Honestly, kiddos...

My blog apparently just withers & dies in the summer. Here's the thing: I'm not on much of a schedule in the summer, all my tv shows aren't on & this summer in particular I've been pretty dissapointed with the choices in movies. With a few exceptions (Harry Potter & others), there just hasn't been much to talk about.

I'm one of those people that actually does better when I have a set schedule that I have to follow each week. Like for me, busy = good. This is why I think I could never be a stay-at-home mom. I admire most of the women who can, but it's just not for me. I think it would be better for me & my baby if I keep myself on a schedule. I just get way more done.

And I miss my tv shows!!! In particular, I've been missing House, Bones & Grey's Anatomy! I can't wait for them to start back up! I also can't wait for movies to start coming out that will be Oscar nomination-worthy! I love that time of year!!! Good birthday gifts for me (my bday is August 29) would be movie gift certificates!!! Yay!

Well, let's catch up. I'll try to post some crap tonight.

1 comment:

The_Brain said...

Yeah I miss tv season too, summer hiatus/vacation is overrated.

Related Posts with Thumbnails