Saturday, July 26, 2008

Best TV Music Moments

So my last post got me to thinking about the best music moments in my favorite TV shows. Most of them end up being The OC or One Tree Hill because music is a big deal in those shows, but whatever.

Let's check some of them out:

Hide & Seek
by Imogen Heap - in The OC




Hallelujah
by Jeff Buckley - in The OC




Chasing Cars
by Snow Patrol - Grey's Anatomy




Dice
by Finn Quayle & William Orbit - in The OC




Champagne Supernova
by Oasis - in The OC




Missing You
by Tyler Hilton - in One Tree Hill




Hot Blooded
by Foreigner - in Bones




Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You
by Led Zeppelin - in One Tree Hill




The Odd Couple Theme Song
- in Friends

2 comments:

Sara Jane said...

I also like Keep Breathing by Ingrid Michaelson in Grey's.

Emily said...

nate and i watched them all. how do you remember all these? The OC ones I had totally forgotten about. I liked the Friends one best! hehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails