Sunday, July 27, 2008

Me...

If you have not checked out my blog-friend Sara's blog, you should definitely do so because she is so cute!! I stole the idea for the following from her, but I think she also stole it from someone else...

I am...
definitely a great big dork
married and 23 years old
happy most of the time
misunderstood almost all the time
ready to be done with school

I want...
my friends to all be friends again like we used to be
to get into the education program in august
all my favorite tv shows on dvd
to dye my hair again

I have...
the most wonderful husband
fabulous friends
allergies 98% of the year
lots of tv shows on dvd already

I wish...
somebody would get better
there was a cure for AIDS
and a cure for cancer
Jesus would come back

I hate...
racists & bigots
passive aggression

I fear...
BIG THINGS (grand canyon, Hoover dam, etc.)
centipedes
big spiders
snakes
not being the person i know i can be

I hear...
music all the time

I search...
using google

I wonder...
where i will be in 10 years
where the people i love will be in 10 years
or 1 year
who will be the next president

I regret...
not saying no
lots of things i've said in anger
lots of things i've done in weakness

I love...
Jesus
Lewis
my family and friends
watching tv shows on dvd all day
seeing movies
reading a book by the pool
halloween - haunted houses

I ache...
when i think about stupidity in my past
when i feel overwhelmed

I always...
am thinking more than i say out loud
wash my face twice a day

I usually...
would rather be alone
am just wanting to get in my car and listen to my ipod

I am not...
who i used to be

I dance...
when i'm alone

I sing...
in my car
really loud
really off-key

I never...
will give up on people i love
listen to cd's anymore

I rarely...
exercise (that's bad)

I cry...
when i watch tv shows or read books or laugh really hard
when i care

I am not always...
who i want to be, but i'm really trying

I lose...
when i hold back

I'm confused...
about some people's decisions
including my own sometimes

I miss...
my uncle, especially lately
liz
allison
being a little kid
Friends & Buffy having new episodes on tv

I need...
Jesus
Lewis
peace

I should...
be patient
apologize



I'm turning this into a tagging thing because I'm interested in seeing how the following people would fill this out:
Travis (I doubt he will do it, but I'm still tagging him)
Mandy W.
Susan
Mandy D.
Mom
Betty
Katie
Emily J
Brooke (giving her something to blog about)
Jennifer
Megan
Emily R
Maria

4 comments:

Sara Jane said...

How fun was this! Thanks for the sweet words. PS- I saw The Dark Knight tonight and loved it.

Mandolynn said...

Yay I did this just for you :-)

We were happy to see everyone Sunday! Wish we could have hung out after church.

kate said...

i did it!

Emily said...

I know you tagged me sorry! I just can't put it all together

Related Posts with Thumbnails