Friday, December 26, 2008

Best of 2008

Jaye & Matt both posted their versions of a Best of 2008 list - Jaye's is only albums, so I'm looking forward to a movie and tv list from him, but I thought I'd give it a shot. None of these are in order. I just can't do that.

Movies
1. The Dark Knight
2. Forgetting Sarah Marshall
3. Sex and the City: The Movie
4. Iron Man
5. Seven Pounds
6. Twilight
7. Quantum of Solace
8. Definitely, Maybe
9. High School Musical 3
10.
(Honestly, I'm holding a spot open for The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. I'll let you know for sure as soon as I see it!)

TV
1. One Tree Hill
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Bones
4. Ellen Degeneres
5. Gossip Girl
6. Saturday Night Live
7. The Office
8. 90210
9. Samantha Who?
10. House

Music
1. The Killers - Day & Age
2. Ray Lamontagne - Gossip in the Grain
3. Twilight Soundtrack
4. Coldplay - Viva la Vida
5. Jack's Mannequin - The Glass Passenger
6. Angels & Airwaves - I-Empire
7. Buffy the Vampire Slayer - The Score
(I only have 7 this year)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails